Do you know where you stand if one of your employees requests flexible working? What if a former member of staff accuses you of unfair dismissal? Or another asks for a change of job to one with less manual labour?
There are some fantastic resources out there, ensuring people know their employment rights and what they’re entitled to.
But what about you? What about business owners and managers? Do you know the law? How would you respond to those requests?
With compensation potentially running into tens of thousands of pounds, it’s essential that you know as much about your rights as an employer as your staff do about theirs.
How we can help:
Kathryn Miller HR offers practical training and one-to-one coaching for HR professionals and managers. These can be tailored to your industry and business, delivered on your premises or elsewhere, ensuring you get all the knowledge you need to:
- recruit and select new staff
- manage disciplinaries and grievances
- deliver effective appraisals and performance management systems
- plan and implement redundancies
- improve challenging working relationships
- manage change within your organisation
- develop your coaching and mentoring skills
We also offer:
- bespoke management training
- personal development seminars
- team building sessions